Rooky's Nook - romantic holiday cottage hideaway for 2
Delabole, Cornwall, England
- No of Bedrooms
- Max Occupants
- Pets Allowed
- Downstairs Bathroom Facilities
- Open Fire / Woodburner
- Rural View
- Washing Machine
Rooky's Nook is tucked down a quiet country lane in the heart of Trewalder, a small rural hamlet near the magnificent North Cornwall coastline between Port Isaac and Tintagel, offering luxury self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for two people. It is totally detached, - not part of any holiday cottage complex - totally independant - managed and run by the owner - and totally unique!
For discerning couples, no expense has been spared to create a home-from-home romantic holiday cottage hideaway that was formerly a blacksmith's barn. Rough cast walls, exposed beams, slate floors and a huge inglenook fireplace provide the background for a perfect romantic holiday whilst in Cornwall. The private sunny patio, set within its own beautiful garden, offers an ideal place to relax and unwind, in a secluded location, close to fantastic beaches yet deep in the Cornish countryside.
• Cosy sitting/dining room with open log fire.
• Galleried spacious double bedroom with exceptionally large en-suite bathroom upstairs.
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stable door leading out to the patio and garden.
• Small utility room with toilet, hand basin, washing machine and tumble drier.
• Private sunny patio and large garden, with garden furniture and barbeque.
• Private parking for two cars on site.
• Central heating throughout.
• Free Wi-Fi - Wireless Broadband
• Sleeps 2
• Available only to non-smokers.
• Change-over day is Friday
• 2012 Weekly rates: £455 - £765.
• 2012 Short breaks: (minimum of 3 nights from £245)
• Friendly Dogs welcome:: One medium-sized well behaved dog welcome - please give name, breed and age details when booking. £25.00 supplement per booking.